Thursday, April 28, 2011

Let the Bridal Showers Begin!

My first Bridal Shower is May 18th and I am so excited!!!  It is a little early for my taste, but it is for my friends and family back home in Michigan and this is my one scheduled time to go home before the wedding :)

My matron of honor, Andrea, and my mom are the hosts and they have both done such a wonderful job planning to make the event really special for me.  One of the most exciting parts are the invitations (I get excited about little pieces of paper... weird... I know).


She ordered the invitations at Shutterfly and had a discount to make ordering a large quantity more affordable.  Got to love coupons!

I cannot wait for all of my other showers!  They are such a great time to celebrate with friends and family and create memories leading up to the special day :)

On a completely separate subject, I have a big girl job interview tomorrow.  I applied for the job not expecting much because they are a very large company and I am a new college grad, but I had a phone interview yesterday and they called me today to schedule an inperson interview.  Exciting, but I want to vomit on my feet.  Part of the preparation for our marriage is me finding a stable career that can support us while Cameron is in school, so I know that this is good and needs to happen, but I am so unsure that I am ready.  Please be praying for my nerves and that everything works out the way that God has planned.  I want His will to be done, and I am trusting in Him to provide for us as we start our life as a family.

3 comments:

  1. abendkleid nach maß
    kleider für mollige hochzeitsgäste
    Musst du zu einem prom gehen Und Sie wollen ein schönes Abschlussballkleid kaufen, aber nur, um all diese in den Geschäften zu finden, sind zu teuer. Also schau mal rein Du wirst nicht enttäuscht sein.
    Weitere Kleider bitte auf klicken www.jadegowns.de
    Für mehr Kleider Informationen, bitte E-Mail an www.jadegowns.de@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personal customization for you evening gowns spain formal dresses verona ontario if you want to know more Please visit our website http://www.clavonna.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful girls, I know everyone wants more and more beautiful. Find a suitable dress, there are many styles, glamchase brides magazine mother of the bride dresses reviews here are beautiful and elegant dress, do not miss oh meet.

    ReplyDelete

Followers