Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Last Christmas Item

Today was a backwards day.  I didn't go in to work until later in the afternoon, which meant I had time this morning at home and I did not know what to do with it.  I am most productive in the morning and I choose to go in to work during that time so I accomplish as much as I can in the small time that I am in the office.  Today we had a late afternoon event at the recreation center on campus and my most productive hours were able to be spent at home.  I was able to do my quiet time and spend time reading the Word.  It was a refreshing way to spend my morning!

When I got home tonight Cameron and I cooked dinner together and then watched movies.  I took time during one to create a Christmas card notebook to keep all of the cards in that we receive each year.



I already love looking through the photos and cards from the past two years and cannot wait to see it grow with each year.  We have the best friends and family!

Have a blessed day 8 of 365!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers