Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A case of the winter blues

I have a case of the winter blues.  It takes a lot more effort to bring my camera out and catch life when I am not feeling amazing.  Nonetheless here are snapshots from the past few days.


18/365 My sweet baby lounging during family movie time :)


20/365 My favorite ladies and I at the murder mystery party with church.  The theme was Mad Men and it was so fun!



21/365 The new shelves are up in my office and they give me so much space on my desktop!  I also love having a bunch of books lined up filled with topics I love :)  


22/365 Laura and I took a lunch time trip to a local antique mall and I found this tray for $9!  I am going to use it as a magnet message board in my office.


23/365 A few of my great grandmother's handkerchiefs.  I plan to frame a few in our kitchen and bathroom and I cannot wait to have them on display.

Pray for the blues to go away.  I love every one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers