Friday, January 11, 2013

"Do you need any help?"

We took a trip to Lowe's and Home Depot today to get supplies for several house projects that we would like to have completed before school starts on Monday.  While we are at Lowe's we were asked by no less than six employees if we needed any help.  Apparently we looked lost :/  Nonetheless I'm excited to share pictures of the changes in our house!



My hubby also had a pretty bouquet of roses waiting for me when I got home from work and I wanted to share them because I think he's a sweetie ;)


Another fun transformation taking place for some items in our living room!  I finally took the plunge and went purple!


There is the hodge podge of pictures from a really good day 11 of 365 :)

I want to share with all of you again to check out Joy's blog and the story of her foster daughter "Pie" and their journey towards adopting her.  Please pray for her family and if you feel called contribute to their adoption fund.  Even a dollar means a lot to this family as they work towards making "Pie" a permanent member of their family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers