Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Favs: The Beginning

Good morning!  In honor of one of my favorite blogs to read I decided I would start a "Friday Favs" routine and share some of the things that I am really loving in life this week :)


*In honor of this morning's workout with Samantha, I am loving spin class!  I should clarify.  I want to kill myself when I am in the class and on the bike, but after class I feel energized and focused.  After class I am fully ready to take on the last day of the week and head in to a nice, relaxing weekend :)


*I was in a doctor's office yesterday and saw a magazine with the word SEE boldly written across the top.  I had never seen it before and in my job I see a LOT of magazines while sitting in waiting rooms.  The full title of the magazine I found out is called Seeing The Everyday, and it is all about realizing that nothing in life is routine and we must work to see what is special in every day.  What a great concept!  The past few weeks have been a struggle work wise and I was getting bogged down by the feeling of being in a rut.  I get up, go to work, come home, run around the house, go to bed, and get up and do it all over again.  I am going to work on retraining myself to see the small wins at work, and live in joy at home as I build a home with my husband... even on the days when it feels like a routine.


*PUMPKIN!!!  To be honest I love pumpkin everything throughout fall, but this week with the cooler temperatures it has started to feel like fall and I want to carve pumpkins, eat pumpkin foods, and drink pumpkin flavored drinks :)  I really want to try this recipe for pumpkin croissants that I saw on pinterest.  They look delicious!


Pinned Image

*Finally my favorite bible verse of the week Colossians3:23-24 "Whatever you do, work at it with all of your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward."


Our God is so good!  Have a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers