Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Appreciation sparked through experiencing

I am here this afternoon to tell all of you that I appreciate my husband so much!  I appreciate him for the efforts he takes to make our house running smoothly, I appreciate him for how he loves me, and I really appreciate him for the effort he is putting in to school to provide for our family in the future.  After working in a job that I do not necessarily love I appreciate this effort even more because I know that part of the reason he is so dedicated to his studies is that he does not want me to be miserable in my job forever and the one providing for our family.


Cameron Calef thank you for all that you do and for working for our future.  I appreciate every ounce of work you put in to our family and I am so proud to be your wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers