Sunday, May 22, 2011

Shoes, shoes, shoes

I found my bridal shoes!  I have been looking around for a while to find the perfect pair that was less than 2 and a half inches high (because Cameron is short) and did not have luck until I got to Marquette!  Go figure :)

I found them at White Gown Black Dress located in downtown Marquette.  The ladies were so sweet and attentive!  I highly recommend going in there :)  They are part of the Touch Up by Benjamin Walk line and they are the perfect shoes for the day!




I am so happy that one more piece of the wedding puzzle is complete :)  On a separate note I got the job and am moving into our townhouse next week in preparation for my month of home study!  Thank you to all of you who prayed and sent positive thoughts my way.  This opportunity is a huge blessing to Cameron and I and I am so excited to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers