Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cute As a Button

Hello all!  Hope you are having a fantastic Thursday!  The weekend is almost here :)

This morning I had a dress fitting, and it got me in the mood to run some wedding errands :) (although I must say that it doesn't take much to get me in the mood for wedding stuff!)

One project that I focused on in my shopping was picking up supplies for my flower girl's headband.  I found a two pack of white silk headbands at hobby lobby, and a package of wedding buttons at JoAnn's and I was set!

Here is what I came up with:




I just made three small fabric flowers like I used on the flower girl basket and the bridesmaid dresses, and added fun buttons to the center flower :)

Here is a close up of the buttons (they happen to be my favorite detail):


I am hoping to post a lot of the wedding crafts that I have been furiously working on before I leave for training on Sunday... if not you will get random sporadic updates of wedding crafts that have been done for a few weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers