Friday, August 24, 2012

Life changes...

Long time no post.  I don't really know why.  I like blogging... a lot.  I think part of it was my job, part of it was I was in a weird, emotional place, and part of it was feeling like I don't have anything to talk about.  When I started the blog I did it to share what was going on the wedding for friends and family that weren't with me in Springfield.  And then it was all over, and I didn't know what to write about.  And I still don't think I know what to write about, but I'm going to try just for my peace of mind and to have a journal of my life when I look back in a few years.

I'm back at Missouri State pursuing a masters degree in Early Childhood and Family Development.  I'm pretty positive I still want to go to law school.  And I got a new job yesterday as a GA on campus.  Life is in a good place despite it being different then I expected it to be a year ago when I got married.

I don't really know that reason or the point of this post other than to get over my "fear" of getting back into blogging and just do it.  And now I'll leave you with some pictures of my life lately.

My hubby and our dog duke out for an evening stroll.  These walks have been highlights of my summer.

Rockin it out with the hubby at our dear friends John + Mina's wedding.  Photo courtesy of Colby Moore Photography.

One of the shots from our first anniversary photo shoot.  We were reunited with Abundant Life Photography and I could not be happier.
Thank you to anyone that reads this for putting up with my absence and just loving me for being the hot mess that I am ;)  I promise I'll try to do better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers